All weekly ‘in studio’ classes are now suspended until further notice due to COVID-19.
Online offerings in the form of live weekly classes will be available from Sunday, April 5 onward.
PLEASE SEE ONLINE TIMETABLE & BOOKING BELOW.
Thank you all so much for your support & enthusiasm for this new venture!
I look forward to your comments & feedback on what we cover during each session & on future content that you’d like me to include. I will certainly do my best to accommodate requests!
If you are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19, I would be happy to discuss payment options. Please get in touch.
As you will be practising at home here are a few tips to make your class more enjoyable:
* Minimal props will be used in the live online sessions, but it would be useful for you to have a non-slip yoga mat to practice on.
* If you do have a yoga chair, yoga belt, blankets or block; please have these within reach.
* A clear open space to enable unhindered movement during the session.
* Clear wall space about the width of your mat from floor to ceiling would be useful. If you do not have a free wall, you can use a locked door.
Substitute Props @ Home
If you do not have specific yoga equipment then I urge you to get creative! These tips on yoga prop substitutes could help you source what you need for your home practice.
* Any stable chair or stool (and in some circumstances a fitness ball) = Yoga Chair
* That extra long crystal studded belt you never use, or a dressing gown sash = Yoga Belt
* Towels, cushions or pillows = Yoga Blankets
* Books or wrapped bricks = Yoga Blocks
Zoom Online Tips
* Your confirmation email which you receive after booking an online session, has a Zoom class link & a code that you can use to join the session. Zoom will email you a reminder before the class commences.
* 5-10 mins before the class begins, click the link to enter the virtual ‘Waiting Room’. Just before the class is due to start, Sue will invite you into the session.
* If you have not used Zoom before you will be prompted to download it. You only have to do this once.
* Please ensure you have the correct email address in your profile.
* You will be free to chat with Sue & other participants until class starts, then ALL STUDENTS MUST MUTE THEIR MICROPHONE.
* We will have approximately 5 to 10 minutes after the class for a general follow up for those who wish to stay online. But please note for your privacy, any questions that pertain to you personally should be sent via email <email@example.com> Thank you.